Universal Studios - Islands of Adventure

In April we went to one of those timeshare presentations to get a discounted vacation package. We got to go to Islands of Adventure with Melissa's family - we all had a blast! Here are some photos from our trip.







"Don't touch the claws!"

"The Crazy Bunch"
Jason and Angela, Pawpaw and Mawmaw, Dad and Mom, Melissa and Kohl






1 Comments:
Hey ya'll. It is really neat to hear from you. Thank you for emailing us your blogspot link. Looks like Kohl is just doing great. I don't know what it is like yet to have multiple super hero idols, but Chip will not get over Spiderman, so I can somewhat relate. I am so happy that you all are doing so well. I talked with Mark the other day and am hoping to go see them this summer. They are only about 3 hours asay. Luke and Joy are only 45 minutes and we did stop by to see them when we were in Albany for Christmas pictures at Sears. There is nothing like a Sears in our 2000 population village. :-)
We sure do miss all of the Gastons and think of them often. Tim, are you still at Convergys/GM? How is the church doing? My wife met a lady on the baptist-city forum and recommened South Shore when that lady was visiting Tampa, and I think she did visit. If I have my info right, it was Debbie Martin, David Thatcher's mom. Did you know him? Maybe Jason did. Anyway, great to hear from you. We'll peak at your blog from time to time to see how ya'll are doing.
If you care to do so, you can peak at our blog at www.totallynewteensblog.blogspot.com. It is more ministry than family related, but I am working to create one that is about the Keever family. I do put some family pix on the TNT blog, but usually I just use it to give updates from the teen ministry of FBBC. www.fordsbushminstries.com!
Well, take care Terps! I hope to keep in better touch with you in the future, your blog will certainly help me do that! God bless all ya'll!
Kevin
By
Kevin Keever, at June 17, 2006 7:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home